CITTADELLARTE / 20min
CITTADELLARTE, a city of art where creativity merges with new ideas to be reinjected into society. This was the dream that Michelangelo Pistoletto had at the end of the nineties. Today CITTADELLARTE is no longer a dream, the city of art is based on the riverside of the Italian city Biella. Young artists, economists and scientists from around the world gather to develop their projects for a social responsible transformation.
After his film ‘Made in Italy’ filmmaker Fabio Wuytack returns to his beloved Italy. Together with the creative team of CITTADELLARTE he tries to unravel the inspiring character of the place. It’s an adventure full of surprising poetry.
Nominations and official selections
· Docmarket Thessaloniki Documentary Festival (Greece)
· Beursschouwburg Brussel (Belgium)
· Argos Film Festival Brussel (Belgium)
· XIVth biennale of Carrara (Italy)
· Ciné Privé (Gent/Belgium)